Adult MOD QUAD/secondary surgery???

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Mel4fitness

Re: Adult MOD QUAD/secondary surgery???

Post by Mel4fitness »

It sounds like your doing amazing Suzy, that's awesome! I'm glad the surgery worked for you. But at the end of the day, not all of us are blessed with your disability, you have one damaged nerve, some of us have more then that. Amy, get your MRI and EMG and please take your time in making this big decision, and please remember, what one person can do after surgery doesn't mean you will....I made that mistake in thinking that. I hope it works out, please e-mail if you have any questions at Mel4fitness@aol.com

Melanie
admin
Site Admin

Re: Adult MOD QUAD/secondary surgery???

Post by admin »

Suzy, yuo sound like you are doing very well, congrats.

Melanie,
Don't worry I am not rushing into anything. I just had surgery on my hand and after this I may be facing another knee surgery so before I can even think about another surgery for my bpi I have to get past all this other stuff. I am just trying to gather a little knowledge through some one elses eyes. I know that every injury is different but I like to hear other experiences so that I can better prepare my self. I may not even be able to have this surgery because of a past surgery, I am just interested in researching my options, so thats what the intent of this post is. Just researching,
Amy 18 ROBPI from MN