Triangle Tilt result ?!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Ahmed Rawy
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: ROBPI

Triangle Tilt result ?!

Post by Ahmed Rawy »

I'm 23 with ROBPI and I've been recommended to undergo Triangle Tilt and Mod-Quad, I searched about adult surgeries but I couldn't find TT effect on adults.

So if anyone had TT surgery or Mod-Quad please I wanna know what it's like and the ROM you gained ( supination & external rotation ) .

What do you recommend for me ?
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Re: Triangle Tilt result ?!

Post by Carolyn J »

Please contact Kara DoBrock Rosenburg at: Krosenburg619@gmail.com
she is on vacation and cannot access these Forums; her son hs had the TT surgery. She asked to have you email her.

Carolyn Jenkins
LOBPI/78 (lotsa time to connect people lol) :roll:
Ahmed Rawy

Post by Ahmed Rawy »

Thanks Carolyn :)
Ahmed Rawy

Post by Ahmed Rawy »

every time i send i get a failed delivery message !!

is there another e-mail ?
Tanya in NY
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am Mom to Amber, injured at birth. I serve on the Board of Directors for UBPN, and am a labor/delivery nurse, too.

Post by Tanya in NY »

Email Kara at kara@ubpn.org. She is on the board of directors. Give her a couple days to respond as she is unavailable at the moment but would be great to talk to about the TT.
Tanya in NY
Amber's Mom, ROBPI, 13 years old