Pennsylvania*

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
tamaraanne
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: daughter born with bpi in 2008

Pennsylvania*

Post by tamaraanne »

Can we have anything held in Pennsylvania for something fun to do with children...
I have a three year old I would love to take to an event but they are always so far away!
F-Litz
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI, LTBPI at age 6.5, Sensory Issues, CP, Diaphragm Weakness, Aspberger's

Re: Pennsylvania*

Post by F-Litz »

We used to have events in PA all the time but then something shifted and nobody wanted to spend time together anymore. I can certainly help organize something IF people want to do it. It would be a no cost, no strings, come to a park and let's spend some time together - bring your own picnic basket. Pick a date - I live 20 minutes away from Philadelphia. We have so many great parks out here....

email me at franlitz (at) gmail (dot) com
GMcG

Post by GMcG »

I know you posted this awhile ago, but if you are still interested in arranging any get togethers in PA I would be interested. I live just outside Philadelphia in Chester County. If. anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me. Thanks!
joanna
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Child w.LOBPI

Post by joanna »

I am located outside of Pottstown and would love to meet other who or have children with BPI.. Please feel free to contact me back!!! I will be happy to email you.