Future of UBPN

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
ASC
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: OBPI

Future of UBPN

Post by ASC »

?????????????
Last edited by ASC on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
jmar
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: brachial plexus stretch during thoracic outlet syndrome surgery on may 18, 2010.

Re: Future of UBPN

Post by jmar »

I know the people who are TBPI are somewhat neglected in this forum. there needs to be an awareness of a lot of other things that cause bpi. motorcycles, sports, botched surgeries, picking a kid up by his/her head....etc. etc. etc.

camp is geared almost exclusively geared toward OPBI. unless you are a member of the board or a guest speaker, you are left on your own if you are tbpi.

I also think there should be no free ride to camp. maybe half price for the people who have the injury or free if you are very low income. the outreach magazine is the same way. don't try to make it free for everyone. send a free copy to anyone who writes an article, or has any contributions to it. everyone else pays a subscription to it. the B.O.D. should not have to pay for everything for everyone. that will make the magazine a lot more worth it to read.

as far as posting goes, I think it would be a good idea to ask people who are always just looking to contribute something in the way of a post at least every few visits. some people never leave anything but want everything they can get.
ASC

Post by ASC »

I agree! BPI is BPI! We have too many categories. Bottom line, is that nerves and muscles are damaged!

Tony
ASC

Post by ASC »

Due to lack of interest. Tony's Trails is no longer on the boards for posting.

Tony