artificial nerves and shoulder reconstruction

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
shsetose

artificial nerves and shoulder reconstruction

Post by shsetose »

My son had surgery on 10/3/2013, The plan was to take Nerves from his legs and put them in his neck. The two hour surgery ended Up being 7hours. The surgeon said that the damage was so severe that they took all the nerves out of his neck and replaced them with artificial nerves. He also had shoulder reconstruction. They did not get to do everything they wanted so there may be another surgery. But for now he is on a tens machine and it is working good. We are now also tying his left arm down so he has to use his right arm, which is working good also.
Master DIVER TOM

Re: artificial nerves and shoulder reconstruction

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

What a JEM of a post :shock: ;)
From the world of no help for my birth erbs from the 50s :roll:
The big break threw is synthetic nerves , it will help being done no matter when you get these injuries. :D
I have a life time of issue of nerve pain and scar tissue. putting in new nerves for this would help many posting.
No matter what posting your on, nerve pain and meds , come up all the time.
I think synthetic nerve will help many !! Taking the streach and tension out of sscare tissue, is amazing :shock: :D
I know Mr positive :shock:
There hope and then there post :shock: ;)
Tom
bill de brooklyn
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: BP injury July 20, 1968 the result of an auto accident(c5). No surgery.

Re: artificial nerves and shoulder reconstruction

Post by bill de brooklyn »

can you tell us more about the artificial nerves?
Thanks
Bill

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am.