Results of Cannabis pain trials

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Nancy (Eric's Mom)

Re: Results of Cannabis pain trials

Post by Nancy (Eric's Mom) »

Hi Andrew,

it's Nancy (Eric's Mom). 22 years old, 2 and a half years since total injury to the left brachial plexus.

Andrew, I think of you more than you know. You are a young guy, and, I know, VERY STRONG AND COURAGEOUS!

This injury is brutal.

Please know that things do get better. It took us 2 years, but IT HAPPENS! You do need to get off the opiates. In our case they didn't help.

You are too young to stay on them too long. The most important thing is that you try to get on with your future. The drugs make you too fuzzy. You need to go to school, think about a future, stay busy, etc.

I hope this doesn't seem harsh but that is ultimately what will help you the most.

P.S. I know how hard it is and am wishing you the best!
aaron23

Re: Results of Cannabis pain trials

Post by aaron23 »

I've used Cannabis the past 2yrs helps better than pain killers and better for the body. once you get used to it, you can function fine. Just find the dose that suits you and a strain with a high level of CBD and a low level of THC in it and you don't have to worry much about the side effects since the THC is what gives off the euphoria and the CBD helps with the pain. I encourage anyone with severe "lightning" "shocking" "stabbing" pain like I have to give it a try, it's helped me tremendously.