New Book

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
heidiplsn
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: June 5, 2005
My husband suffered a tramatic brachial plexux avulsion when he was riding his motorcycle on a 2 lane highway and a woman made a left turn directly in front of him.

New Book

Post by heidiplsn »

My husband was a motorcycle police officer. In June of 2005 he suffered a complete brachial plexus avulsion. This was one in a series of events that God has helped him, and our family, through. I just wanted to let people know about a book that is coming out at the end of this month that talks about his experience and how God used faith, family, friends to pull us through. It is called Dependence Day and will be available through CrossBooks in the next week or two (by the end of September, 2010) http://www.crossbooks.com/BookStore/Boo ... okid=60314, and Amzaon

He has had both a gracillis free muscle transfer surgery and a DREZ procedure, both of which are talked about in the book. We hope that by sharing our story, we are able to help or encourage others facing similar circumstances.
God bless!
Heidi Paulson
heidiplsn@gmail.com
angelsmom1

Re: New Book

Post by angelsmom1 »

wow sounds like it will be a good read, I will have to go get it. Thanks
heidiplsn
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: June 5, 2005
My husband suffered a tramatic brachial plexux avulsion when he was riding his motorcycle on a 2 lane highway and a woman made a left turn directly in front of him.

Re: New Book

Post by heidiplsn »

Thank you. Dependence Day is now available online and several local (Montana) bookstores. I have also set up a Facebook site for the book. If you are on FB, search us out.
If you know people who are connected to bookstores, it is available through Ingram. I would totally appreciate passing the word.
Blessings,
Heidi