Hi Again!

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Michelle_16

Hi Again!

Post by Michelle_16 »

Hiya!

Hope u are all well - Im back for my wee browse at what is going on. As you all know Im not always up 2 date on what is happening here but i always come back now and again and give u a wee update on how things are.

Thats me finished uni now and work in the community with people who have poor mental health. Im absolutely loving it :) So good to be finished uni and have some money! Iv also moved into my own house with my boyfriend, which is great have my own space etc. Im still running lots and lots. Im currently training for 2 half marathons and a 10mile run in memory of my nana, you can see my page at www.justgiving.com/MichelleOShea . All is goin well with the running, no abnormal pain in my right arm and im being good to it with massages and gentle stretches etc.

Anyway, I hope everyone and their kids are doing fantastic :)

Love from Scotland

Michelle
ROBPI
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Re: Hi Again!

Post by Kath »

Nice to see you again Michelle and to hear things are going so well. Congratulations on finishing school that is a great feat. I hope you do well with you 10K run in memory of your Nana.

My grandchildren call me Nana and it is a special name and wonderful joy to be someone's grandmother... Good Luck

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 am.
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi