Infogrip BAT Keyboard

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
ipeverywhere

Infogrip BAT Keyboard

Post by ipeverywhere »

As some of you may know I've been using the Infogrip BAT keyboard since about 3 months post accident (which those of you who don't know equates to about 9 years on the thing).

I just recently purchased a Mac to replace the "PC" I've been using since the dawn of time. To my surprise I found there is no way to use the Apple Command key with this keyboard.

The Apple Command key basically replaces the control key all PC users will be familiar with. For example: On a Mac copy is Command+c and paste is Command+v

Well, I contacted Infogrip and what timing! They have a new model in production now and will start shipping the new keyboards shortly.

I have like 5 of these things I've collected over the years. I don't use that many machines at once anymore but I'll probably pick up at least 3 of the new ones.

For more info on the keyboard see the Infogrip http://www.infogrip.com/product_view.as ... dNumber=12

and I'll try and check in regularly if anyone has questions.
:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:20 am.