Halloween - What will they be?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Shannon03

Re: Halloween - What will they be?

Post by Shannon03 »

Trevor is going to be a firefighter (he's had alot of exposure to fire houses and firefighters lately because of some close friends of ours and is SO EXCITED to pretend to be a firefighter for the day) and Makenna will be Snow White. I think I am going as a Renaissance Lady (I LOVE TO DRESS UP) or a hippie. My husband will either be a Medievil Knight or himself :o)
GAmom

Post by GAmom »

Brayden ROBPI 2yrs is going to be a scarecrow. And Zane 4yrs is going to be a pirate. I just finished them last night. I just couldn't get into it this year, and it took me a long time to finish but I did it just in time. Hope everyone has a safe night. Happy Halloween!

Ashley
tignlee

Post by tignlee »

my daughter Valentina (8 lbpi) is going to be a witch as is her 12year old sister Auriel, Avery is going to be a hobo and Skyller (2) is a browns cheerleader. My husband will wear his scary mask and I will be a MOM. I know its not original but I am worn out after finding everyone elses.
kd's daddy

Post by kd's daddy »

POOPY Rainy night here in ST.LOU its typical but not much fun. KD was Dorothy from the wizard of Oz. Decked out with toto and everything. My boy Spiderman and the baby was Piglet.

Missouri
richinma2005
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Daughter Kailyn ROBPI, June 14, 1997.
Surgery with Dr Waters (BCH), April 1999 and in February 2012
2 more daughters, Julia (1999), Sarah(2002) born Cesarean.

Post by richinma2005 »

Kailyn was a diva superstar singer, Julia was a witch, and Sarah was Alena- barbie fairytopia princess. Very cute!

We were lucky, it was 60 degrees after snowing 1 inch yesterday!
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

It was a great fall day here in NY.
The kids looked so cute some of the costumes were really good. The kids were so polite... its nice to see. I think they are finished for the night it's ten o'clock.

Kath
adult/robpi
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi