Atlanta area

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
Jill - Briana's mom

Re: Atlanta area

Post by Jill - Briana's mom »

Hi to all of you...so sorry I have yet to have followed thru with setting up a get together in the Atlanta area...I am in Houston right now with my daughter who is having the TT with Dr. Nath on tuesday. When we get home and get back on our feet I am going to post a tentative date to find one that is best for all to attend.

I am thinking of a saturday in June...school should be out and the weather nice enough for an outdoor event.

Jill
Marine12

Post by Marine12 »

I would be very interested in a support group in the Atlanta area. I have a 4 year old son with a LBPI and live about 25 minutes outside of Atlanta (I work in midtown). June for an outdoor event to meet sounds good.
Brandy524

Post by Brandy524 »

I too would be interested in something in the Atlanta area. I'm in Gadsden, AL, about two hours away from Atlanta. Adult LOBPI.
ccorkra

Post by ccorkra »

Hey Everyone,
Are we getting any closer to planning something for this summer? We are still interested but we'll be on vacation June 16-23 and don't want to miss the opportunity to meet all of you. I don't mind taking the reigns on planning if everyone wants to send me some dates that they might be able to make it to Atlanta? Carol
Jill - Briana's mom

Hello to all of you! Sorry for my lack of communication the past few months...my daughter had the TT the last week in March and here we are. June is almost gone so how about trying to meet up on saturday July 28 or August 4? If you have a preference, send me an email here and at smartfam5@comcast.net I will go with the majority and hope its enough notice for all who want to attend.

I am thinking of meeting at one of our local parks with all the amenities. Let me know how many of you could make one of the dates and I will keep it moving this time!

I look forward to meeting all of you and your families!

Jill
Jill - Briana's mom

Hi all,

We are meeting on July 28th in a northwest suburb of atlanta. If anyone is interested in coming, please email me directly for all the details. smartfam5@comcast.net

Jill