change username

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
Gvannice
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT-

change username

Post by Gvannice »

Need to do this, for privacy, asap.

No notes on how to change it on FAQ and I can't do it in the account settings. I need to do this or will just have to delete my account--- can someone advise?
Gvannice
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT-

Re: change username

Post by Gvannice »

Hi, no one is responding and now I'm getting several PM from people who I don't want to interact with. Last chance moderators--- help me please or I'm leaving the board forever. Please??! There are 75 views to this post, no one has an answer??
jmar
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: brachial plexus stretch during thoracic outlet syndrome surgery on may 18, 2010.

Post by jmar »

leave a PM with richinma.
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

If you don't get and answer from Rich...
I suggest your create a new sign in with ubpn.
I think you can block any messages you don't want.

Let me know how you make out.
Kath
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

You can go to User Control Panel and block all PM . I don't get any on here because you can email me.

You can also delete all your posts. It work but you can do it your self then all there is here is your user name.

If you want privacy you can create a new sign in with PM blocked and email blocked. The Administrators can still contact you but only they can do it that way.

Hope this helps you.

Kath
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi