Ryan - suggestion for you as requested

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
admin
Site Admin

Ryan - suggestion for you as requested

Post by admin »

the text is hard to read
the light blue visited link or roll-over color is unreadable also
good luck with the new system
thank you for moving bpi events up a bit
brandonsmom

Re: Ryan - suggestion for you as requested

Post by brandonsmom »

Check your options. My screen if perfectly wonderful and I can see and read everything. Gayle
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

what options?
marieke
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI
no external rotation against gravity, can only go to 90 degree fwd flexion, no hand-to-mouth
1 surgery at age 14 (latissimus dorsi transfer). In 2004, at age 28 I was struck with Transverse Myelitis which paralyzed me from the chest down. I recovered movement to my right leg, but need a KAFO to walk on my left leg. I became an RN in 2008.

Post by marieke »

Is there any way to make the text larger? I find it hard to read, the print is smaller than it used to be...
Thanks,
Marieke
Marieke Dufresne RN
34, LOBPI
http://nurse-to-be08.blogspot.com
brandonsmom

Post by brandonsmom »

Wow that is strange. Mine is so large that I don't even need my contacts in to see it....I was so happy. Try your control panel in the upper left corner and see what you can do to change it. Gayle
brandonsmom

Post by brandonsmom »

Go to the very top of your screen you will see a "VIEW"button. Click on it and go to text size....It will say, small, medium, large and Extra large. Mine is on EXTRA large and is delightful !!! Gayle
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

yes I changed the browser text size but when I go larger it is obvious that it is way too large because things have doubled up and the screen no longer makes sense...

the Normal size that I use is medium and that works well on all other sites yet the text doesn't read well here. The spacing between the letters is too tight so it is hard to distinguish the words easily. If the interletter space is made the tiniest bit larger then it would be easier to read.
lizzyb

Post by lizzyb »

I'm having real probs with the text size too...and I have looked in vain for a 'view size' button at the top of the screen as suggested by another poster, tried altering the number of topic views in the control panel thing, and it's still pretty unreadable.

Some of the text at the side is a complete blur.

I really REALLY don't want to change my 'puter settings as every other website I visit is perfectly fine with the settings I have, including this one before the server upgrade.

Is there ANYTHING you guys can do to sort this out? pretty pleeeeeze??

Lizzy F going squint eyed here...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

now it's bigger and it's unnaturally bigger and my view is still medium

I know you changed servers but why did this change so much?