Search found 181 matches

by Jennifer P
Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:31 pm
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Topic: Frustration
Replies: 9
Views: 14539

Re: Frustration

Greetings everyone who has posted so far on this topic. We have been working hard to create a more organized format, and we have included a few new sections. Hopefully this will lead to more activity on the forums and make them more enjoyable to use. We included sections where you can write about yo...
by Jennifer P
Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:12 pm
Forum: Pain Management
Topic: How are you feeling today?
Replies: 3
Views: 9375

How are you feeling today?

Me, my arm/overall body alignment is feeling alright. I got home from a flight a few days ago and that always takes its toll on me. Why does it feel like everyone that passes down the aisle seems to bump into my arm on their way by? Needless to say, I am looking forward to my next massage in a week ...
by Jennifer P
Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:22 am
Topic: How to Post an Image
Replies: 0
Views: 6140

How to Post an Image

There are several websites available to host images for posting to forums. However, for the purposes of explaining how to post an image in this tutorial, Postimage.org will be used as an example on the Mac operating system. The steps used for this example will be similar for other sites and operatin...
by Jennifer P
Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Topic: How to Post a Youtube Video
Replies: 1
Views: 7155

How to Post a Youtube Video

Posting Youtube videos on the forums can be helpful to explain concepts that may get lost in a descriptive sea of text. This guide will help you understand how to post a video on these forums. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________...
by Jennifer P
Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:18 pm
Forum: Share Your Story: Friends and Family
Topic: POSTING GUIDELINES: Share Your Story
Views: 6071

POSTING GUIDELINES: Share Your Story

Posts in this area are for sharing your personal story about being the parent of an obstetric brachial plexus injured (OBPI) child. Please post only one thread per person. This helps to keep this area tidy and easy to navigate. Feel free to use this section like a blog, and write updates to your th...
by Jennifer P
Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:17 pm
Forum: Share Your Story: Living with OBPI
Views: 6482

Posts in this area are for sharing your personal story about living with an obstetric brachial plexus injury (OBPI). Please post only one thread per person. This helps to keep this area tidy and easy to navigate. Feel free to use this section like a blog, and write updates to your thread as you pro...
by Jennifer P
Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:16 pm
Forum: Share Your Story: Living with a TBPI
Views: 6141

Posts in this area are for sharing your personal story about living with a traumatic brachial plexus injury (TBPI). Please post only one thread per person. This helps to keep this area tidy and easy to navigate. Feel free to use this section like a blog, and write updates to your thread as you prog...
by Jennifer P
Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:04 pm
Forum: Adaptations & DIY
Topic: Welcome to Life After Injury: Please Read Before You Post
Views: 5551

Welcome to Life After Injury: Please Read Before You Post

This is the active, creative, and inspiring section of the UBPN boards. This is a place for both TBPI and OBPI folks to discuss what we each have gone through, and talk about ways we have surmounted challenges that come with this life changing injury. People with TBPI experience major life changes ...
by Jennifer P
Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:12 pm
Forum: New? Start Here!
Topic: Welcome to the UBPN Forum
Views: 6114

Welcome to the UBPN Forum

Welcome Newbies and Greetings Forum Regulars Welcome to the updated UBPN Community Forums. The forums have seen a lot of changes lately and we are happy to introduce "New? Start Here!". We encourage newbies and seasoned forumites to introduce (or re-introduce) yourselves and share a littl...
by Jennifer P
Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:04 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Community Guidelines & Terms of Service
Views: 61123

Community Guidelines & Terms of Service

The United Brachial Plexus Network (UBPN) is a web site with forums dedicated to the primary discussion of brachial plexus injuries, care and support, in a positively charged, family-friendly environment. Although it is assumed that all members will participate in a civil, responsible and mature man...