Search found 759 matches

by Master DIVER TOM
Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:55 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: overuse
Replies: 26
Views: 6078

Re: overuse

<t>You know I am 56 with erbs of the left at birth. I know we all have emotioal issue with erbs including parent! You do need trying wheels with erbs! But I promise you will have a life with erbs! Stay all ways with in your limiations.TRY Something ,DO Something?? with the limiations you have now! I...
by Master DIVER TOM
Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:01 am

Good choose, its just me. You should always try to work with in your limiation! But if you choose to live in fear then you will not live with the joy from accompment!!

Master Diver Tom
by Master DIVER TOM
Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 am

<t>I am going to try to explain this questions of over use. I NEVER had it. I guess it was because i was born with erbs in my left. My right became twice the sterngh . i could left a lot of weight. I drove a 18 wheeler and a 10 gear with 10 speed. for over 20 with no tickets or accidents driving a s...
by Master DIVER TOM
Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:47 pm
Topic: Social Security
Replies: 10
Views: 7885

Re: Social Security

Yeah, If I remeber right? Some one here on past board help make erbs reconized for ss disabilty a few years back? Who was it?
by Master DIVER TOM
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:51 am
Topic: Social Security
Replies: 10
Views: 7885

Re: Social Security

You should try! There is the years that you work for creidts. There is the age. EVER diease is connected ++ to your erbs. Go fore it ! GOOD Luck!

Master Diver Tom
by Master DIVER TOM
Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:57 pm
Topic: Sleeping with OBPI
Replies: 6
Views: 3445

Re: Sleeping with OBPI

<t>I can answer this question better, when I was little I put a big stuff animal under my erbs arm and sleep like that. I latter put a medium size pillow under my arm and surprized that in the morning it was still there. i think I do it because it changes the angle of my shoulder of erbs. It seems t...
by Master DIVER TOM
Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:02 pm
Topic: bpi and need for sleep
Replies: 15
Views: 2868

Re: bpi and need for sleep

So you remember Nancy! I was here then! i like your topic, Driving Semis with Erbs was very interesting for 20 yrs. Whats Sleep??

Padi Master Diver Tom
by Master DIVER TOM
Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:15 pm
Topic: Sleeping with OBPI
Replies: 6
Views: 3445

Re: Sleeping with OBPI

I tottally get it. first the down side! with a fracture elbow and scapula and erbs, put me in a splite in 1956 at 4 or 5. please work out later,the position that you use to sleep with erbs! use it ok?

Padi Master Diver Tom
by Master DIVER TOM
Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 am
Topic: What jobs/professions do you/have you done
Replies: 28
Views: 15158

Re: What jobs/professions do you/have you done

<t>Thanks Marieke, From Tom, My best Wish Here is say to a new born with erbs. Here things you might try? This will help to for there parents to see there is a life with erbs? I am 56 with erbs at brith, part 2.This is for the person who got erbs laterin life. You might see something you would like ...
by Master DIVER TOM
Sat May 30, 2009 11:56 am
Topic: Perspective
Replies: 12
Views: 3606

Re: Perspective

<t>I hope when this gets done with a tread it gets given for the baby that has erbs can have a referance to thing they can try to do in there life time. There will always be the over used arm issue, I Know. I know there our other out here that were injuried later in life who got erbs suddenly by the...