Search found 759 matches

by Master DIVER TOM
Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:16 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Seat Belts
Replies: 4
Views: 1927

Re: Seat Belts

<t>The best shot to me is give it a shot. If i Am hearing this right the police would of seen your buckle belt when they apporch you! The point to the officer was on your approach deed you observe the drivers selt belt BUCKLED?? Then the only issue would be maybe The strap then is the issue? REMBER ...
by Master DIVER TOM
Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:32 am
Topic: Seat Belts
Replies: 4
Views: 1927

Re: Seat Belts

You bet go to court, You did buckel up! Ware does it say any thing about placement of stap ?? You will all ways fell Better by standing up for things you find inportant to YOU in life!! (no regets)Thats My oppion.

Master Diver Tom
by Master DIVER TOM
Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:53 pm
Topic: overuse
Replies: 26
Views: 6078

Re: overuse

<t>I really respect all of you! I was amazed to how many Medical Treatment has come from the 1950s for erbs!!! AWSOME!!!! They first told me I had POLIO in My LEFT from birth. My care for my erbs end at 14 in the 1960S, I found out I really had ERBS. You guys Bedasil Me ! WHOW SO MANY TREATMENTS!!<b...
by Master DIVER TOM
Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 am
Topic: Osteoporosis
Replies: 14
Views: 2732

Re: Osteoporosis

<t>SLOW DOWN? I have Never hear what you guys are talking about. Last Time I saw a doctor was about 14.. In the 60s. I do know a lot of truck driver who get hip and knee replacement. Diving a 18 wheeler will beat you up over time!! Can you get hip replacement TOO? I have no clue????<br/> <br/> Maste...
by Master DIVER TOM
Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:31 am

<t>I wish Franke the Best, He will have sad times when he tryed and it did not work out! But because he trys he will learn determiation and trys again and he is now happy and even if you have to deal with More you know what. Maybe Joy Helps Depresion??? Medical Treatment today is far better for erbs...
by Master DIVER TOM
Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:20 pm

<t>I am proud of you and Frankie today! Fact is if you fail doing something and fail so What!! My good right arm got ripped up falling backwards into traffic and I caught my fall in 3 fingers, I am on sosical security without a appeal. I still scuba dive and find other ways to have fun. I went down ...
by Master DIVER TOM
Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:58 am

<t>I think you should understand me better and why I am me. When I decided to drive a semi , I still needed to pass a Deptment of Transporation physical every two years. Over 20 yrs I had them and pass. The best questions the doctors always ask is. How can you drive a semi with your erbs arm?? I tel...
by Master DIVER TOM
Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 am

<t>Man, I never had a over use issue ever! I guess am luckey I guess?? I could hold on to a semi steering wheel wth my erbs hand ( simply grasp) My elbow was broken and scaplua was broken at brith to along with the erbs in my left.But I drove a semi with erbs. I just cant stop being so optomist it j...
by Master DIVER TOM
Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:33 pm

<t>Maybe I dont understand what is over use? Does over use make you a invilided latter in life. why do people with Ms work? why would a blind person wate for for a bus. Why would a soldier go to war even thow they do come back with out limbs. There is Far Far to many if and maybe in life! I guess ? ...
by Master DIVER TOM
Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:05 pm

I total understand and respect what you said to.

Tom