Search found 1555 matches

by hope16_05
Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Need some information...suggestions
Replies: 3
Views: 1680

Re: Need some information...suggestions

I have had two very successful surgeries at the Mayo with Dr. Steven Moran, one to regain better hand function and one to resolve my shoulder pain both very successful! I have much better hand function and pain about once a year if I severly over do it. You can email me if you have specific question...
by hope16_05
Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:53 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: New Video and New Study needs Adult OBPI's
Replies: 22
Views: 18172

Re: IMPORTANT!!!! New Video and New Study needs Adult OBPI's

Count me IN!!!!! I am so excited for this study! I have talked to Judy some so she knows I want in on this. I am willing to drive down to the Mayo as its only a 6 hour drive from northern MN. Angela or Judy, Do you know if Dr. Steven Moran is at all involved in this study? He did an awesome surgery ...
by hope16_05
Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:56 am
Topic: Handle bar extender
Views: 2056

Re: Handle bar extender

For those that have very little hand use, sliding a can cozy over the end of the handle bad will give you a couple inches and allow the injured hand to assist in steering.
Amy 24 years old ROBPI from MN
by hope16_05
Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:52 am
Forum: BPI Awareness
Topic: Update your Homepage
Replies: 1
Views: 2539

Update your Homepage

Did you know by setting your homepage to UBPN you will increase the searchability of the UBPN website meaning the moretimes your homepage is opened the greater the hits to the website, the higher up on a google search a link is likely to go. Lets keep UBPN searchable and change our home pages now! A...
by hope16_05
Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 am
Topic: hello
Replies: 10
Views: 6178

Re: hello

You sound like me! Only, I am 24 years old and have abused my left "good" arm my whole life. I am paying the price for that now let me tell you! My left arm wears out quite quickly these days. I also have tennis elbow and golfers elbows (medically termed medial and lateral epicondylitis) T...
by hope16_05
Tue May 24, 2011 9:59 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Camp UBPN 2012 Save the Date
Replies: 36
Views: 25904

Re: Camp UBPN 2012 Save the Date

I was incredibly dissappointed to miss the last camp and have already requested the time off work for these dates next month. I believe I have been approved for the time off! Hubby and I plan to attend with at least one of our three kiddos but hopefully all three! I am so excited!!!! Patiently waiti...
by hope16_05
Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:31 pm
Topic: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW JOB AMY!!!!!
Replies: 2
Views: 949

Re: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW JOB AMY!!!!!

Thanks Carolyn! I just graduated with my Masters degree in occupational therapy. And yesterday I was hired to be an OT for a small outpatient clinic locally! I am beyond excited to have a job using my major in my home town!!!!Now just to hope that I get to keep my job when my baby is born as I will ...
by hope16_05
Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:26 pm
Topic: husband and spotlight on video
Views: 2361

Re: husband and spotlight on video

Kath,
it is very emotional! I thought I knew so much...My appointment is Monday...I have faith in this doctor as he is the same one that safely delivered my sister and my brother many years ago. I was injured as the result of the on call doctor. So I will be sure to double check that person!
by hope16_05
Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 am
Topic: UBPN Support
Replies: 10
Views: 5542

Re: UBPN Support

There is an order form on past issues of outreach magazine. If you dont have an issue of the magazine handy...no problem, they are all online under the resources tab under outreach.
Jenn thats a neat idea
Amy
by hope16_05
Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:01 am
Topic: oh the anxiety!!!!
Replies: 5
Views: 2366

Re: oh the anxiety!!!!

Crystal, I might suggest trying to set your 13 year old son up on messenger...Some of my best advice I ever recieved was from a boy when were young teens. I would not have wanted to ask him questions on the phone but messenger made it comfortable. He would ask questions of me to get the girl point o...