by Corinne
Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:31 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Are there any message boards for 11 yrs olds to converse w/same
Replies: 8
Views: 2120

Re: Are there any message boards for 11 yrs olds to converse w/same

Hi Kristen's Mom,
I haven't posted in ages, but have a 10 year old daughter in 5th grade. Perhaps our girls could e-mail.
Corinne
CorAndMard@comcast.net
by Corinne
Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:17 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Cymbalta
Replies: 28
Views: 5735

Re: Cymbalta

<t>I can't believe I'm posting on the TBPI board, but here goes...My 7 year old is OBPI and I am ususally on the General board.<br/> <br/> I do not have a BPI, but had 2 sural nerve surgeries (following a post ankle reconstruction neuroma)this summer and suffer from horrible pain in my foot. I take ...
by Corinne
Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:03 am
Topic: Visit with Nicole's Classroom...Ideas?
Replies: 16
Views: 2233

Re: Visit with Nicole's Classroom...Ideas?

Tina-
Best of luck today! Let us know how it goes.
Cori
by Corinne
Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:00 am
Topic: we really need your prayers (non BPI)
Replies: 30
Views: 4722

Re: we really need your prayers (non BPI)

<t>Jen-<br/> You are in my prayers. I have been putting off getting stamps for the American Cancer Society Notes to Neighbors campaign. I am our neighborhood coordinator for this annual fundraiser and have been doing these mailings for years. I will get stamps and mail the letters today, in your hon...
by Corinne
Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:51 am
Topic: Was your baby cranky?
Replies: 22
Views: 2655

Re: Was your baby cranky?

My Tricia's behavior changed drastically after her primary surgery. I have no doubt that she was in constant pain for the first 5 months of her life.
-Cori
by Corinne
Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:42 am
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: camp photos on website
Replies: 15
Views: 6762

Re: camp photos on website

Thanks. Pictures are great. The best thing about camp is the people!
-Cori
by Corinne
Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:35 am
Topic: Awareness at School
Replies: 3
Views: 721

Awareness at School

<t>My daughter brought home her school phone directory yesterday just in time for Awareness Week. It is distributed by the PTO and includes class lists with addresses and phone numbers. I took out a fullpage ad and put in a copy of the information that comes with the Reaching Out 4 BPI bracelets. Th...
by Corinne
Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:22 am
Topic: Anyone heard of Herbert Sandmire?
Replies: 6
Views: 1206

Re: Anyone heard of Herbert Sandmire?

<t>His partner Dr. DeMott was the defense expert in our trial. I am extremely familiar with their theories - none fo which are based on actual scientific evidence, but sound very convincing. I believe we lost our trial because the judge allowed DeMott's testimony. Many judges have not. <br/> Is Sand...
by Corinne
Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:24 pm
Topic: Teasing
Replies: 19
Views: 2047

Teasing

<t>After a physically and emotionally exhausting, but wonderful 4 days at camp, 2 kids made fun of Tricia's arm at recess yesterday. They were teasing her about the way she holds her arm. I found out about this because there was a note in her homework folder from one of the boys. It read, "I'm shory...
by Corinne
Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:37 pm
Topic: I need info on how e-stim and constraint therapy works
Replies: 25
Views: 3333

Re: I need info on how e-stim and constraint therapy works

<t>Thank you so much for your reply, Francine. I usually stay away from posts which are written only to provoke anger, but I cannot ignore this one. Please know that you are a well respected member of the Brachial Plexus community and most of us recognize and appreciate the work you do to help our c...