Search found 1378 matches

by cbe411
Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:04 pm
Forum: Adaptations & DIY
Topic: Hmmm... just seeing this board :/
Replies: 2
Views: 7386

Hmmm... just seeing this board :/

No moaning, huh!? No problem! I have been told time and time again what a great attitude I have! It hasn't always been that way but I am glad it is today! Like many, I have endured thousands of hours of PT and multiple surgeries in different states. I have lost and gained friends, as well as weight ...
by cbe411
Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:09 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: 19 Months after injury
Views: 2197

Re: 19 Months after injury

Thats awesome!!! I'm glad to hear of positive outsomes! Working out does help too, I can agree with that! Now... if I would just do it more ;)

Courtney
by cbe411
Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:45 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Anyone heard from...
Views: 2824

Anyone heard from...

Anthony Licari (think thats how you spell his last name)?

Was thinking about him today... and just wondered. He is not my friend on FB anymore :(

Court
by cbe411
Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:50 pm
Topic: New Injury Looking for Info
Replies: 4
Views: 2457

Re: New Injury Looking for Info

WOW... I am sorry to read this! I would advise you to DOCUMENT the heck out of everything (dates, times, symptoms, etc) and follow up with PT clinic!

Best of luck to you both!

Courtney
by cbe411
Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:06 am
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Who's going to camp this year?
Replies: 6
Views: 5946

Re: Who's going to camp this year?

I WISH we were going!! I missed the last camp too!! We are expecting baby #2 July 18th! So... no traveling for me :( Would have been NICE to see everyone!!!

Hope you guys are well Francine :)

Courtney
by cbe411
Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:25 pm
Topic: Good News
Replies: 1
Views: 1274

Good News

Hey everyone... I have not been around much, life has happily gotten in my way!

I am pleased to announce that my hubby and I are expecting baby #2 in July!! Our son just turned 2 so hopefully this wont kill me :) Any advise is GREATLY appreciated!!

COurt
by cbe411
Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:17 pm
Topic: Mom to be
Replies: 5
Views: 2533

Re: Mom to be

Any word from this soon to be new mommy? I private messaged her but got no response! We are here to help, please let us!

Courtney
by cbe411
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 pm
Topic: Muscle Transfers
Replies: 1
Views: 1670

Re: Muscle Transfers

Hi Kim... Im not sure if we talked before (sorry I talk with so many). I am in MI also. I had the Gracillis muscle transfer done. Mine was unsuccessful! I got a nasty staph infection, killing the muscle. It was a tough surgery. The first 2 weeks after was sore! However, I would do it all over again ...
by cbe411
Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 am
Topic: Mom to be
Replies: 5
Views: 2533

Re: Mom to be

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! You CAN and WILL do this!!!!!! My son will be 2 on the 15th!! It has been the GREATEST thing ever!!!!! It continues to challenge me every day... but I love it and would not have it any other way!!! Mommy-hood is the BEST!!!! There are MANY things that I Do differently but I dont c...
by cbe411
Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:12 am
Topic: swimming with one flail arm
Replies: 15
Views: 11001

Re: swimming with one flail arm

I Am TBPI of almost 10 years and 30 years young! I swim as often as possible... its GREAT therapy! I do not do anything to my arm when in the pool! I let it float and use what I can of it! I fooled a sub physical therapist once while in the pool, she looked at me moving and walked out... didn't thin...