Search found 5 matches

by daveanderson321
Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:50 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Seeking other teens with BPI
Replies: 14
Views: 10057

Re: Seeking other teens with BPI

Thanks for the advice Carolyn. I will do exactly that. And I when I first read about Camp UBN, I was excited. I wish I'd discovered this site in time for her to attend the 2012 camp, but I will definitely sign her up for the 2014 camp. Thanks again!
by daveanderson321
Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Likewise, I would love to get that Facebook page. I'm not having a lot of luck getting my daughter to initiate any kind of conversation (she's shy about meeting new people and has hit that age where anything I suggest is defacto a bad idea:). If either of your daughters are willing to contact her, I...
by daveanderson321
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:52 am

Thanks Rich. I'll talk to her and see if I can convince her to get in touch with Kailyn.
by daveanderson321
Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:34 am

Seeking other teens with BPI

My 14 year old daughter was injured at birth and has never met anyone near her age with the same or similar injury. I believe it would do her a world of good to do so. Anyone out there? If no one lives near by, does anyone know of any discussion boards, Facebook sites etc where she might at least me...
by daveanderson321
Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:58 pm
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: Seeking BPI parents and teens near Fredericksburg, VA
Replies: 0
Views: 5282

Seeking BPI parents and teens near Fredericksburg, VA

My 14 year old daughter was injured at birth and has never met anyone near her age with the same or similar injury. I believe it would do her a world of good to do so. Anyone out there? If no one lives near by, does anyone know of any discussion boards, Facebook sites etc where she might at least me...