Search found 4 matches

by SMLockwood
Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:14 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: 21 and new to knowing others with Erb's Palsy
Replies: 13
Views: 13879

Re: 21 and new to knowing others with Erb's Palsy

Hi Sabrina! I am Sabrina as well...lol I am 27 with ROBPI. I am new to the boards too and just thought I would give a hello! I live in the Sacramento area and I am looking for others nearby that have OBPI as well. Hope to hear from you guys! :D
by SMLockwood
Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:48 am
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: Anyone live in or near Sacramento,Ca?
Replies: 1
Views: 6242

Anyone live in or near Sacramento,Ca?

Hello all I am 27 and have ROBPI, my name is Sabrina. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that lives in or around the sacramento area? Also any other ladies that have young children and perhaps want to meet for a chat and let the kiddies play together would be awesome! I have a daughter tha...
by SMLockwood
Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:43 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Hobbies?
Replies: 27
Views: 16053

Re: Hobbies?

hello everyone! I have a ton of hobbies i love to do! I can knit and crochet, I love sculpting, painting, hunting, fishing, taxidermy, pretty much anything to do with crafts and outdoors! You can do anything that you put your mind to even if you have to do it in a different way to compensate for you...
by SMLockwood
Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:16 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: any others ever had this problem???
Replies: 11
Views: 8860

Re: any others ever had this problem???

I don't know if this will work for you but when I shave I usually have to lift my arm up to a towel rack and hold on to it. I have full function of my hand so it's just a matter of finding something high enough to to hold onto to keep my armpit straight. -Brittney LOBPI,19 I also use the towel rack...