Search found 6 matches

by LSMommy
Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:07 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Questions for Adrian Clayborn DE of Tampa Bay Bucs
Replies: 21
Views: 50749

Re: Questions for Adrian Clayborn DE of Tampa Bay Bucs

Hi! Thank you so much for doing this. We read your story a while back and my husband and I were greatly inspired by your accomplishments! Our son is only 2 years old so he has a long journey ahead with his right brachial plexus injury. As parents it's really hard for us to see him struggle yet it's ...
by LSMommy
Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:37 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Looking for other OBPI parents in Indiana
Replies: 1
Views: 1135

Looking for other OBPI parents in Indiana

I don't know anyone else who has a child with an OBPI and I would like to find other parents around my area that are going through the same things we are. I am in central Indiana. Thank you!
by LSMommy
Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 pm
Forum: BPI Awareness
Topic: Spoke with local hospital about conducting seminar for nurse
Views: 2233

Spoke with local hospital about conducting seminar for nurse

I spoke with our local hospital (where my son was born and sustained an OBPI) about bringing in a pamphlet for the OB nurses to raise awareness about OBPI.The educational director suggested I bring my son with me and conduct an inservice for the nurses! What better way to bring awareness and hopeful...
by LSMommy
Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:17 pm
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: Looking for other BPI parents in Indiana
Views: 5960

Looking for other BPI parents in Indiana

I don't know anyone else who has a child with a BPI and I would like to find other parents around my area that are going through the same things we are. I am in central Indiana. Thank you!
by LSMommy
Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:29 pm
Topic: Has anyone been to Cincinnati Children's?
Replies: 6
Views: 4102

Re: Has anyone been to Cincinnati Children's?

Thank you so much for your reply! I will definitely give them a call :) He is currently seeing an orthopedic surgeon here in Indianapolis, but no one here specializes in brachial plexus and I would feel much better knowing my baby is getting specialized care. Thanks again, I really appreciate your i...
by LSMommy
Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 pm
Topic: Has anyone been to Cincinnati Children's?
Replies: 6
Views: 4102

Has anyone been to Cincinnati Children's?

My son was born 2 months ago and sustained a brachial plexus injury during birth. My husband and I are looking for the best Dr to see our son. We live closest to Cincinnati and I have seen on their website that they have a Brachial Plexus center. We are more than willing to travel to get the best fo...