by jep98056
Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:24 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Washington State Folks or surrounding areas
Replies: 5
Views: 1151

Re: Washington State Folks or surrounding areas

Hey Carolyn;

It was great to meet up with everyone today. Thanks for organizing the meet.

John P.
ROBPI for almost 69 years
by jep98056
Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:42 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Assistance
Replies: 21
Views: 5254

Re: Assistance

Don't forget about asking your local Congressional representative for help with the SS. My niece's husband works in our Congressman' office and helps with SS matters all the time.

John P.
by jep98056
Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:55 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: pushing the limits
Replies: 4
Views: 1841

Re: pushing the limits

<t>Hello Marian;<br/> <br/> I think the very worse thing that could happen from an “on-the-edge” activity like you're suggesting is an injury to your unaffected arm or shoulder. The longer I’ve lived with my injury the more I appreciate the functionality I have with my unaffected arm. This is partic...
by jep98056
Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:50 pm
Topic: June 1st is Carolyns Birthday...
Replies: 17
Views: 3947

Re: June 1st is Carolyns Birthday...

Hey Carolyn;

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!! Hoping you enjoy the day.

John P.
ROBPI for 68 years
by jep98056
Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:59 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Board procedure change
Replies: 0
Views: 1817

Board procedure change

<r>Hello everyone;<br/> <br/> For the past few months our message boards have been subjected to spam topics some of which are highly offensive. Our moderators have been taking the spam down as soon as possible but some are opened by forum visitors before the moderator notices them. We have been revi...
by jep98056
Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:58 pm
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Views: 3082

Board procedure change

<r>Hello everyone;<br/> <br/> For the past few months our message boards have been subjected to spam topics some of which are highly offensive. Our moderators have been taking the spam down as soon as possible but some are opened by forum visitors before the moderator notices them. We have been revi...
by jep98056
Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:57 pm
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Views: 1932

Board procedure change

by jep98056
Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:57 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Replies: 5
Views: 1950

Board procedure change

by jep98056
Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:56 pm
Views: 912

Board procedure change