Search found 9 matches

by crystalline
Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:58 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Lawsuit over
Replies: 6
Views: 6546

Re: Lawsuit over

Mr. Levine, What can i do now that i've lost? The defense didnt even come up with this defense until a year ago. My attorneys objected to the defense before trial, but the day of we were switched to a new judge and the old judge overruled all objections. My attorneys are reviewing the case to see if...
by crystalline
Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:42 am
Topic: maternal forces causing injury/Henry Lerner, M.D.
Replies: 2
Views: 18222

Re: maternal forces causing injury/Henry Lerner, M.D.

I did, just this week. Michelle Grimm was an expert witness,
by crystalline
Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:04 pm
Topic: Lawsuit over
Replies: 6
Views: 6546

Lawsuit over

I think i am writing this to warn parents who are seeking legal action. We had our day in court this week and were met by the posterior shoulder on the sacral promontory defense. The defendants were the mighty cleveland clinic and they called dr rouse and the mighty michelle grimm. The jury delibera...
by crystalline
Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:36 am
Topic: Hey Everybody!
Replies: 21
Views: 5498

Re: Hey Everybody!

Hi Sarah, My daughter is almost 1 and we have been going to Akron Childrens for her robpi. We originally went to Cleveland Clinic and didn't like them. In Akron they accept all ages at their Brachial Plexus Clinic. The doctor in charge is Mark Adamczyk and he is fantastic. https://www.akronchildrens...
by crystalline
Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:54 pm
Topic: Nerve Surgery not recommended, HELP!
Replies: 8
Views: 3386

Re: Nerve Surgery not recommended, HELP!

<t>Thanks everyone, I went on the Shriner's Philly website and I was wondering how is the best way to contact Dr. Kozin and maybe send him a video. In the meantime I think we are going to go ahead and at least schedule an MRI here. <br/> <br/> Since Dr. Kozin is the orthopedic surgeon, who does the ...
by crystalline
Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:14 pm
Topic: Nerve Surgery not recommended, HELP!
Replies: 8
Views: 3386

Nerve Surgery not recommended, HELP!

<t>Well, I could use a few opinions from all of you. Lily has an ROBPI and is now 8 months old. We go to the Brachial Plexus treatment center in Akron, OH and they have been great, our orthopedic surgeon has learned from Dr. Kozin so that has been very reassuring. <br/> <br/> Because Lily has platea...
by crystalline
Fri May 29, 2009 1:24 pm
Topic: still waiting
Views: 1494

Re: still waiting

<t>Well, I guess you are, I was looking around and saw another post and it said you go to Akron Childrens. What therapist do you see for pt? I see Lori and my daughter just loves her. What has your experience been with them? We went to cleveland clinic first and didn't like it there at all. But I he...
by crystalline
Fri May 29, 2009 1:16 pm
Topic: still waiting
Views: 1494

Re: still waiting

Are you in Massillon, ohio? I am in Cleveland and my baby is almost 6 months with a RBPI. Her occupational therapist said that her BPI patients usually crawl. Where do you go for his injury? I go to Akron Childrens.
by crystalline
Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:04 am
Topic: New..Advice and What to Expect
Replies: 13
Views: 4666

Re: New..Advice and What to Expect

<t>Hi Shan, I am also a new mom of a beautiful baby girl, Lily with a bpi injury. She was born 12/10/08 so we will be going through this together. We should definitly keep in contact to help each other through. My baby girl is going to pt/ot every other week now and attending a brachial plexus injur...