Search found 288 matches

by swhite1
Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:09 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: What to wear...
Replies: 16
Views: 9021

Re: What to wear...

<t>This may sound strange but I say don't hide it, show it off if anything else.<br/> You are a hero. What you go through everyday are challenges far too great for others to even understand.<br/> I've challenged all my friends and family to keep one arm tied behind their back for a day. Nobody took ...
by swhite1
Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Need Advice
Replies: 8
Views: 4939

Re: Need Advice

http://www.alimed.com/alimed/product/Harris-Hemi-Arm-Sling,17835,0.htm Alicia I hope you and Luke are fairing well. I know it's a helluva readjustment. Prayer, Patience and Pills will get you through to somewhere. Somewhere you never knew existed. Somewhere where time is a blessing and a curse. I ce...
by swhite1
Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:32 pm
Topic: Tips on getting around with one arm.
Replies: 124
Views: 53588

Re: Tips on getting around with one arm.

BRabbit I'm four years this past Friday. I have broken my front teeth. I have a tear (that's all they say it is with grim faces after extensive testing like MRI'S) on my right arm, the good one now gone bad, and there is no recourse. For them to repair it would mean total dependancy on home/health c...
by swhite1
Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:50 pm
Topic: 'How do I get the 411 on others that are posting?'
Views: 4591

Re: 'How do I get the 411 on others that are posting?'

Okay. Thank you for that Mel? Obviously I havn't not resigned to total abandon...yet. Now then, say I wish to view all of your posts, or, or even see if you have your personal or business email address attached or associated with your name. Where is that? And spell check. Where is that? Do I have an...
by swhite1
Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:21 am
Topic: 'How do I get the 411 on others that are posting?'
Views: 4591

'How do I get the 411 on others that are posting?'

Well folks the time has come for me to leave. It's been a helluva ride but I need a new outlet. I have asked time and again since the revamping of this site, 'How do I get the 411 on others that are posting?' I cant even see mine when I am in 'topic'. I've asked how?, why? and how to? and it just do...
by swhite1
Tue May 11, 2010 12:23 am
Topic: DEPRESSION
Replies: 1
Views: 1657

Re: DEPRESSION

Bless you Grama Hugs.
by swhite1
Tue May 11, 2010 12:14 am
Topic: Wearing a Sling
Replies: 7
Views: 5611

Re: Wearing a Sling

Four years next month(Fathers Day). My scapula was cracked (try casting that...) so some type of support was pretty much a given. You wouldn't believe the things they had me trying out. One thing was like a big pillow block that attached around the waist and then a triangular type sling that rested ...
by swhite1
Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 am
Topic: Pain issues
Replies: 12
Views: 6026

Re: Pain issues

Say gooftwo? hope today is better'n yesterday but not near as much as how great tomorrow's gonna be. i've been dancing around here for awhile now and i'm comfortable in sharing 'the dope...' on this sucker. ain't no lie this beast has big teeth and sure as shoot ain't shy on usin' em. there are two ...
by swhite1
Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:28 pm
Topic: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT WHITE!!!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 2098

Re: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT WHITE!!!!!

Thank you Carolyn.
God Bless you.
Scott
ps better late than never?
by swhite1
Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:58 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: happy new year
Replies: 3
Views: 2053

Re: happy new year

Bless those in a tireless fight for our prescious children. It can not be easy for you. God bless you all.