Search found 4 matches

by clo2481
Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:22 pm
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Topic: Posting Pics of Members
Replies: 5
Views: 5786

Posting Pics of Members

Hello. Just thought it would be nice if there was an option for members to post a pic of themselves on their user profile if they want to so that we can all put a face to each other's names.

Chloe'
by clo2481
Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:06 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Bone Lengthening
Replies: 7
Views: 2038

Re: Bone Lengthening

<t>Hi Mare. Yes the correction for the positioning was for my lower arm and was taken care of at the same time without any second surgeries.The fixator that I mentioned had certain knobs that controlled the positioning of the lower arm and certain knobs controlled the bone growth in my upper arm. It...
by clo2481
Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:19 pm
Topic: Bone Lengthening
Replies: 7
Views: 2038

Re: Bone Lengthening

Hi Mare. I have had my bone lengthened in my upper left arm. I'm going to assume that Dr. Nath is going to do the same type of surgery that my doctor did since I am an avid researcher and I'm not yet aware of any new ways to lengthen the bone since my bone lengthening in 2004. I had the surgery done...
by clo2481
Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:44 pm
Topic: New to UBPN 25 yr old LBPI Female
Replies: 13
Views: 2184

New to UBPN 25 yr old LBPI Female

<r>Hello everyone.I am a 25 yr old LBPI since birth from Memphis,TN. I was 9lbs 7 oz at my time of birth which was "unexpected by the delivering physician." My nerves were severely stretched resulting in what I have today wich is slight shoulder distocia,elbow contracture,and limited range of motion...