Search found 40 matches

by SandiR
Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:05 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Email friends wanted!!
Replies: 1
Views: 624

Email friends wanted!!

<r>Hi I am <B><s>[b]</s>Megan<e>[/b]</e></B>. I am 11 yrs old and I have a <I><s>[i]</s>left<e>[/i]</e></I> obpi.<br/> And I have four brothers and 2 sisters. I have lots of pets, mostly cats. I <B><s>[b]</s>LOVE<e>[/b]</e></B> cats!!! I live near Houston, Texas and I am looking for friends to email...
by SandiR
Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:40 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Bpi Awareness !!! AGAIN+++++ Thanks Grey's Anatomy
Replies: 0
Views: 1403

Bpi Awareness !!! AGAIN+++++ Thanks Grey's Anatomy

<t>I know I posted about a yr. ago on a show where a doctor got shot on Grey's Anatomy and had a resulting BPI. That of which I thought they explained very well. But...I was watching re-runs of the first season 2 weeks ago on Lifetime and AGAIN they mentioned BPI as a possible injury that could happ...
by SandiR
Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:28 am
Topic: About Dr. Shenaq
Replies: 3
Views: 755

Re: About Dr. Shenaq

Wow...Claudia, I just read this and I am saddened also. Was he ill for some time or what? He was an amazing Blessing to the BPI Community. I am so sad to hear of his passing. Sandi
by SandiR
Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:16 am
Topic: Schools closed...we have snow !!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 2185

Re: Schools closed...we have snow !!!!

Send some to Houston too!!! I can say that safely cuz I know it will melt fast!!! lol
by SandiR
Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:08 pm
Topic: GREYS ATANOMY
Replies: 15
Views: 1402

Re: GREYS ATANOMY

It was an emotional moment! lol I think it was great. Now we need a story line about Shoulder Dystocia and a resulting BPI. Sandi
by SandiR
Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:45 pm
Topic: GREYS ATANOMY
Replies: 15
Views: 1402

Re: GREYS ATANOMY

Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! My fav show finally said it and they said it soooooooo well! Oh Yeah! I had tears bubbling up! Tears of Joy. Go Awareness!!!!!!! Later, Sandi :-)
by SandiR
Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:03 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Camp UBPN 2007
Replies: 85
Views: 29590

Re: Camp UBPN 2007

I'm sooooo excited! Cant wait!!!!! Miss you all, and I look forward to seeing you again. Hope gas prices stay down....he he he. Sandi
by SandiR
Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:41 pm
Topic: we lost our trial: what now?
Replies: 18
Views: 1531

Re: we lost our trial: what now?

<t>Our prayers are with you, you have to change your direction now. I know how hard that is, but you will figure it out. I will pray for your strength and wisdom. May you find a way to cope that shows how totally strong you are. There is a Poem that I have heard a few time that gives me such comfort...
by SandiR
Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:32 pm
Topic: I copied this article from MSN today.- What about BPI's?????
Replies: 5
Views: 915

Re: I copied this article from MSN today.- What about BPI's?????

<r>I had just gotten up this morning when I heard about this report on the news, so I got on the computer and seen it right away. I copied it for all you to see since I found it upsetting that Shoulder Dystocia was NOT included AGAIN in a large research about birth problems and their causes. I gaine...
by SandiR
Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:44 am
Topic: I copied this article from MSN today.- What about BPI's?????
Replies: 5
Views: 915

I copied this article from MSN today.- What about BPI's?????

<t>Adding a few pounds between pregnancies risky<br/> Just 7 extra pounds increases hazards for mom and baby, large study finds<br/> INTERACTIVE <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> MSNBC.COM SPECIAL REPORT <br/> <br/> • The pregnancy panic attack<br/> • Childbirth dilemmas | Weight gain worries<br/> • Spe...