Search found 53 matches

by Allison-S
Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Has anyone out there won a trial?????
Replies: 3
Views: 1681

Re: Has anyone out there won a trial?????

We won last summer. The trial lasted 2 weeks. It's now a year later and we are still waiting for our son's money to go into his account. It is a very long and stressful process. I am grateful the jury voted in his favor. Feel free to E-mail me if you have any questions regarding the process. pixiedu...
by Allison-S
Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:47 am
Topic: Bed Wetting
Replies: 2
Views: 1095

Bed Wetting

Just wondering if any other parents have a child who wets the bed at an older age? Bradley is 8 now and still has accidents.
by Allison-S
Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:40 am
Topic: Man wth BPI climbing Mt Everest!!
Views: 1064

Man wth BPI climbing Mt Everest!!

IRVINE, Calif., March 29, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ ----Aiming to be the first person ever with Brachial Plexus Palsy to climb Mt. Everest and all of the Seven Summits (the highest mountain on each continent around the world), Paul Fejtek along with his wife Denise are getting closer to realizing...
by Allison-S
Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:27 pm
Topic: Anxiety issues
Replies: 9
Views: 3103

Re: Anxiety issues

Thank you all for your wonderful input. Karen, I have the cutest picture of Bradley and Grace in their car seats. I'll have to scan it and send it to you♥ Gosh they were so little. Bradley was seen by the school guidance counselor last week. She had a nice chat with him about what it is that's givin...
by Allison-S
Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:07 pm
Topic: Anxiety issues
Replies: 9
Views: 3103

Anxiety issues

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I posted, everything has been going smoothly for Bradley up until awhile ago. He seems to be suffering from anxiety related to school.I got a call from the nurse to pick him up today with no specific physical issues. He had a major meltdown this morning getting h...
by Allison-S
Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:04 pm
Topic: Wanted to Share
Replies: 4
Views: 1210

Re: Wanted to Share

Wow! :D These boys have an amazing talent!! Wes is adorable. I'll be waiting to hear them on the radio, and make it big time! You must be so proud.
by Allison-S
Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:49 am
Topic: Morgan Freeman
Views: 913

Morgan Freeman

Did you guys see this? Sounds like he suffered a TBPI.

http://losangelespublicrelations.com/mo ... hand/02300
by Allison-S
Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:09 pm
Topic: Wow, thanks to all responsible
Views: 882

Re: Wow, thanks to all responsible

Yes, great work!
by Allison-S
Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:42 am
Topic: Montessori School
Replies: 3
Views: 1112

Re: Montessori School

<r>Hi Kim,<br/> My sister's 11 year old is in a Montessori school in Cincinnati,Ohio(a bit pricey,no financial aid available). Her daughter was diagnosed with absence seizures at 6 years of age. She was struggling in public school to keep up & they were not assisting with her needs. My sister lo...
by Allison-S
Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:32 pm
Topic: Awareness Brochure
Replies: 0
Views: 642

Awareness Brochure

<t>I made this brochure and wanted to share it with everyone. Please feel free to print it out and give to your local hospitals. I think this piece of awareness is missing for new moms and dads immediately after the birth while still in the hospital. Hopefully it will make the beginning of their jou...