Search found 70 matches

by Mary Beth
Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Want to help with a research paper?
Replies: 20
Views: 4879

Re: Want to help with a research paper?

<r>Sure I would. I have a stretch TBPI and I'm having good recovery I'm one of the lucky ones not that it hasn't been a long hard road and I don't still have problems because of the BPI. but I'm a bit different I think...<br/> <br/> email any time.<br/> <br/> <EMAIL email="mbcameron12@aol.com">mbcam...
by Mary Beth
Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:37 am
Topic: I'm one of the lucky ones!!
Replies: 11
Views: 3307

Re: I'm one of the lucky ones!!

<r>Sorry about that I fixed the site for you and made sure it works. I don't have one for the UK only US.<br/> <br/> <URL url="http://www.sammonspreston.com/app.aspx?cmd=get_product&id=54044"><LINK_TEXT text="http://www.sammonspreston.com/app.aspx? ... t&id=54044">http://www.sammonspreston.c...
by Mary Beth
Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:21 pm

<t>Troy,<br/> <br/> <br/> Here is the info you are looking for.<br/> <br/> I've had a few people ask me what Brace I'm using, I'm sending link. this brace holds shoulder up and back but does not restrict your arm use. from elbow down. http://www.sammonspreston...=get_product&id=54044 <br/> <br/>...
by Mary Beth
Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:18 am
Topic: TBPI Injury is a recoverable or not?
Replies: 4
Views: 8097

Re: TBPI Injury is a recoverable or not?

<t>I copied a note a I posted a while back and since that time the arm has gotten even better! so don't give up hope keep doing what the doctors tell you. PT is a must!!<br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> Long time it feels, Work is going well. I did get the BEST shoulder brace it holds the shoulder up an...
by Mary Beth
Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:07 am

<t>Well, isometric exercises are working really well. the strength is building. It's so great to be moving forward it will be one year in Dec. for me and I'm finally seeing that progression. The brace for my shoulder has done wonders and has really helped with pain. Again I'm one of the lucky ones! ...
by Mary Beth
Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:40 pm

thank you, And I will keep you posted and I will continue to work hard with the arm!!
by Mary Beth
Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:29 pm

I'm one of the lucky ones!!

<t>HI,<br/> <br/> Long time it feels, Work is going well. I did get the BEST shoulder brace it holds the shoulder up and back I love it. I have so much less pain and I'm doing PT 3X week and I got to start on a Machine Woo HOOO to help build those muscles up things are getting stronger and I'm so ha...
by Mary Beth
Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:06 pm
Topic: Back to work
Replies: 3
Views: 1548

Back to work

<t>well the time has come I've gone back to work. I work for head start A children's program. It's been 9 months. I still have no movement form the shoulder to elbow and pain. I'm getting Electrical stimulation at PT 3x a week if the PT stretches me or even has me try and walk my arm up the wall or ...
by Mary Beth
Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:54 pm
Topic: Clavicle surgery injury
Replies: 3
Views: 1173

Re: Clavicle surgery injury

<r>I had surgery to remove a lymph node under my arm and some how it caused a stretch BPI too. It has been 8 months now. I have use from my elbow down now but from the shoulder to the elbow still gives me trouble. if I can answer any questions feel free to email me @ <EMAIL email="mbcameron12@aol.co...
by Mary Beth
Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:43 pm
Topic: Neurontin and suicide?
Replies: 12
Views: 3034

Re: Neurontin and suicide?

<t>I've been on Neurontin now for ten years fro Arnold Chairi one Malformation, it is a malformation at the brain stem and you get really bad headaches. the neurontin has saved my life. I went from non functional to functional. I would NEVER give it up, I take 3600mg a day. Just my opinion and exper...