This is groovy!!!

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
hazell

Re: This is groovy!!!

Post by hazell »

this looks complicated lol.

i cant use my real name as user name cos its not long enough, just looks like ive made a spelling mistake lol.

bye hazel
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Post by Judy-T »

Don't feel bad haze ,I could not sign my name in either without adding letters. This will take a little time to get use to. lol
jennyb
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: January 1980 Yamaha RD200 vs 16 wheeler truck, result, 1 totally paralysed right arm. I was 21, now 54. I had no surgery, I don't regret this. Decided to totally ignore limitations (easily done aged 21) adapted very quickly to one handed life, got married, had 3 kids, worked- the effect of the injury on my life (once the pain stopped being constant) was minimal and now, aged 54, I very rarely even think of it, unless I bash it or it gets cold, then I wish I'd had it amputated :) Except for a steering knob on my car, I have no adaptations to help with life, mainly because I honestly don't think of myself as disabled and the only thing I can't do is peel potatoes, which is definitely a good thing.

Post by jennyb »

this is like some of the discussion boards i've visited, it isn't complicated, just different. how does ubpn know i am who i say i am? could i register again with different details & pretend to be someone else? lolol i like to forsee problems :0)
George

Post by George »

NEAT'O....I like the new look, and all the options. Kind of like walking into your house after a renovation. Nicely done! Now........where's the light switch......

Sharon

Post by Sharon »

I think this will be pretty good once I get used to it. Can you imagine, I had to email for help with my pass word. Hope I'm not the only one who could not get it right the first time or the second lol...
Sharon
TINA-T

Post by TINA-T »

Yep, a lil confusing at first, but I think we should be able to suss up, I mean figure it out :) :)

I guess we've made it to the big league of boards now huh :)

Good Job All...............

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

OK at first it said I could not use my name --- Kathleen has lots of letters.
Then it refused my password... so I changed that but its the one I remember the most...LOL..

Looks interesting but does it have spell check???
Hi everyone

Kath
Sharon

Post by Sharon »

I don't know about the spell check. But what happens if I forget to "log out" I hope it does that automatically cause I just know late at night I just hit my home key of click off.

I feel better about the message board now seeing how it took my pass word and it reallly did log me in by itself. I don't like too many hassels.

If I was across "the pond" with hazel I just might hit the pubs with her. lol If whe would be seen with me. lol.

Well, I'm done playing with messages now. So I will log out this time

Sharon