E-stim or Tens unit wanted will pay$$

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Brandon_3

E-stim or Tens unit wanted will pay$$

Post by Brandon_3 »

Hello all, Its Brandon and I am in need of an e-stim unit and I will pay a fair price for it. Or you could do what I did when I was "done" using mine, I gave it to someone in need and sort of payed it forward. Either way I am in need and If you could help me out that would be great. I came here first because I thought this is the best group of people anyone could know, and that if they could help they would.
Thanks
Brandon
Its1105
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: RTBPI - injured during a right cervical rib resection on 12/3/2008 for thoracic outlet syndrome. The doctor completely transected the lateral cord at C5-C6 Erb's pointe and the suprascapular nerve. Had a nerve repair done on 12/12/2008 to reattach the nerves. Did two years of OT. I have some issues with overuse issues with my left shoulder and also have come to find that my joints are hypermobile so I have instability in the joints which causes a lot of problems such as pressure and pain.

Re: E-stim or Tens unit wanted will pay$$

Post by Its1105 »

I am still using mine or I would pass it along, but do you have insurance that could pay for yours after your doctor writes a new script for it? Mine rented mine for me and then after I had it for so many months of them renting it they paid it off and I just got to keep it. After it paid it off I just got to keep it and only had to pay for the pads at the copay level.
--
Marie
RTBPI December 2008
C5-C6
bill de brooklyn
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: BP injury July 20, 1968 the result of an auto accident(c5). No surgery.

Post by bill de brooklyn »

they are available on line. just google it. I got one several months ago.
GMcG

Post by GMcG »

I have a TENS unit that isn't used that I could sell to someone at a fair price, if they are interested? I recently bought one from insurance before deciding I didn't care for the therapy at PT.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue May 27, 2014 7:55 pm.