Kylee Update!!!!

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
kimanddavid@lafayettela.com

Kylee Update!!!!

Post by kimanddavid@lafayettela.com »

Finally heard back from the Dr. According to the CT scan, Kylee has been dealing with a partial dislocation...probably since she was an infant. He wants to just watch her for a year to see the full affects from the MQ surgery. I sent a 3 mth post op video, and he wants to see her in the office in three-four mths. He also said to do the serial casting for her elbow, hopefully we can wait till after Christmas! But all in all, he said there is good chance she will NOT have to have anymore surgery, including NO TT!!!!!! We are so happy with this news!!!!!!!
Master DIVER TOM

Re: Kylee Update!!!!

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

Ok, I have a question from Tom to your doctor??? Because my elbow from birth in the 1950s , jumps out of socket way to much, and I have to click back in. Just ask my wife! I guess I do have a wish?? I wish the jumping out off socket would go away in my elbow and I wish this could be help, but was fractured at bith?? Just a question?Could you ask your doctor about this pooping in to place( my elbow was broken at birth in the 1950s! But I think one handed just hate the sound affect for my wife. Tom are you all right? Sure I am I just had a crazy,moment?

Tom
ASC
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: OBPI

Re: Kylee Update!!!!

Post by ASC »

Yay!!!