Lawsuit over

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
crystalline

Lawsuit over

Post by crystalline »

I think i am writing this to warn parents who are seeking legal action. We had our day in court this week and were met by the posterior shoulder on the sacral promontory defense. The defendants were the mighty cleveland clinic and they called dr rouse and the mighty michelle grimm. The jury deliberated most of the day and the dr got a pass, they won. Has anyone heard of these people or had an experience like mine.
Ken. Levine

Re: Lawsuit over

Post by Ken. Levine »

I have had several cases In which Grimm and Rouse were the Defense experts. Most recently I beat them and received a verdict for my clients in a case in Wisconsin. Rouse is a well known defense expert. He made more than $250,000 as a medical expert last year alone. Grimm is a bio mechanical engineer who had written crazy literature suggesting that the brachial plexus injury occurred as the baby descends the birth canal from the mothers pushing forces. I have filed motions arguing that Grimm's literarture is nonsense and should be excluded. Some states have excluded her and some have not.

Both of these witnesses are dangerous as they have no regard for the truth and will say anything.

It is so important that the lawyer you hire have experience with brachial plexus cases to be able to fight back against witnesses like Grimm and Rouse.

If anyone has questions about these or any other witnesses please feel free to contact me.

Ken Levine
617 566 2700
Www. Klevinelaw.com
Klevine @Klevinelaw.com
Master DIVER TOM

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

Hi Kevin :shock:
First, Great JOB ;) :D
I wish these so called experts , Would tell me how my mom broke my elbow and scapula and give me a birth erbs injury,By pushing to hard :twisted: :evil: BS !!
In the 50s I saw a doctor at Children Memorial Hospital in Chicago. That Doctor wrote in record of these injuries, My birthing doctor told my mom I had Polio , :evil:
6-month latter my mom found out the truth :shock:
I wish I could be a expert witness :roll: Unfortunate for me , I was in cases because of my erbs, also have gag order on me because of it to. :shock:
To others here, :shock:

I can say that getting all your records you can before seening a lawyer will help, remember you know what happen and getting the record to support what happen will help a lot.
This way the lawyer can see your potion better, any ways, it help me dealing with the cases I was in :roll: over time :shock:
There is no regret in trying :roll: Being in doubt not trying can be.
Even if you lose you win, Trying to me is more import than outcome ;) :D There are so many doing the same by others posting to.

Just Thinking :shock: :roll:
Tom
Master DIVER TOM

There is no way your case is over, there is a court thing in your state call a Appeals court ;)
Remember , there is a defense by grasping at straw :shock: by the defense, True :shock:
What is truth is any thing you say back up by record , you keep or can get them. :twisted: ouch,
I get it. I had to prove birth erbs was a disability, in court,

My mom died to elary at 54, My Mom tough me to try, The gift I guess is in the try than outcome???
guess???
Puzzle, The long your twisted with these injuries, i guess comes with a imitation to try with a endurance to outcome ????
I think like this really :shock:
We Try :shock: ;)
Tom
Master DIVER TOM

Oh my God????
I had to prove , ERBS limition is a disablity in court cases!! REALLY :shock:
I do not understand why , parents Lose, Like I dont dream up a response, Just Puzzled :shock: To help??
Just , Extremly Confused???
Tom
crystalline

Post by crystalline »

Mr. Levine,

What can i do now that i've lost? The defense didnt even come up with this defense until a year ago. My attorneys objected to the defense before trial, but the day of we were switched to a new judge and the old judge overruled all objections. My attorneys are reviewing the case to see if there is a possibility of an appeal but in the meantime, not sure what I can do?
Master DIVER TOM

To All parents in court cases, now?? :shock:
Apeals come from understated fact, that you find :shock:
I did do a apeal in a discrimation case .
If you want help write???
Tom