Therapists crystal lake Illinois areA

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Laurenengle
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Global injury 2005 mod quad 2006 triangle tilt 2008

Therapists crystal lake Illinois areA

Post by Laurenengle »

Hello all it's been quite some time. I am in need of a certified bpi therapist in the crystal lake lake in the hills Illinois area. Can anyone advise?

Thanks!
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Re: Therapists crystal lake Illinois areA

Post by hope16_05 »

What I would suggest would be to call local therapy clinics and ask for their experience with brachial plexus injuries or if they have any staff that are willing to learn. Depending on your needs, you may look into a therapist that has knowledge in hand therapy and specifically a certified hand therapist. You might also look into sports trainers with knowledge in upper extremity injuries. I wish I had knowledge of a specific therapist in your area hut I do not. So these are my best suggestions to assist you in finding a knowledgable therapist.
Amy ROBPI (also an occupational therapist)
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN