Neat Therapy Idea For Kids

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
FLitz

Neat Therapy Idea For Kids

Post by FLitz »

Master DIVER TOM

Re: Neat Therapy Idea For Kids

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

Great Post! ;) :D
Growing up with birth erbs was interesting :shock:
The growing experience of therapy and play as a child :roll:
You would think a structured therapy is best as a treatment :shock: To me , what help me to learn to straight and stretch my arm and hand was a rubber ball to squeeze for improving grasp and play, The very best thing that help was crafts,art , sports and I love to put models together. Best thing about play is learning how to adapt our ways with our limitations we are left with in life :shock: ;) I have seen great things posted here about how far we can come in playing and trying in life. It great to see how much parents try to help, If you ever think ware a child gets tenacity from to try. Thanks Mom-!! :shock: ;) :D
It seems the more we learn to adapt to helps us fit in more , because of the same interest as others as a child at play doing things there way to adapt or as you get older with these injuries to take what you learn in play , helps you adapt and fit in more by Like interest of others, Craft, sports,art Etc, to many post and things we learn over time,
Just Thinking, :roll:
Tom