Cervical Nerve Stimulator

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
dmorgan724
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 39 yr old female that has a ROBPI. Live in Alabama. I have had a total of 3 surgeries (1 muscle, 1 lengthening, 1 ulnar nerve).

Cervical Nerve Stimulator

Post by dmorgan724 »

I need some help...advice...suggestions. I'm a 41 ROBPI & have had extensive surgery on my arm starting in 2004 ( mod quad, ilizarov fixator, ulnar nerve, but the last was a total reverse right shoulder replacement in 2012). Found out during all the CT's & MRI's I have a large cyst(caused from the birth injury) but the shoulder surgery has caused horrible & excruciating neck pain. I can't even turn my neck. I do have some bulging disc but who knows if that's from birth/cyst. Dr's say I'd benefit from a cervical nerve stimulator but they are not done as frequent as lumbar stimulators. There are risk associated with the cervical ones. Do any of you know of someone that does them or anyone that has has one? I've had about 10 blocks, tens unit, acupuncture, meds, therapy, massages, etc. & nothing has helped. I'm about to loose it!!