BPI Clinic Charlotte June22nd

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
jacksonfam

BPI Clinic Charlotte June22nd

Post by jacksonfam »

Hello everyone:

Is everyone going to the BPI Clinic in Charlotte? June 22nd. Wanted to keep folks in the know. This would be my first time going and I just so happen to find it online.
nkjacoby
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Nicholas is 11 years old and his birth was complicated by a severe shoulder dystocia resulting in a severe LOBPI. He has had 5 surgeries to date with very little improvement. His left arm has never fully gained any functional use and has been completely flaccid until his last surgery. It now sits at a more natural position, but he is still unable to use his arm. However, his hand function was never limited until after his most recent surgery and is now completely limited due to an ulnar nerve entrapment. He is getting ready to have his 6th surgery in April to free the ulnar nerve from his last surgery. He is an amazing young man who never gives up on his dreams. He is my HERO!!!

Re: BPI Clinic Charlotte June22nd

Post by nkjacoby »

Would you mind to share the information about the clinic? I had no idea there was an upcoming event. Which doctor's will be attending? Thanks.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:08 pm.
Mom to Nicholas 11 LOBPI, Dawson 7, and Kalyssa 5