any one been to scottish rite in atlanta brachial plexus

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
carron

any one been to scottish rite in atlanta brachial plexus

Post by carron »

Just wondering if anyone has been to the brachial plexus clinic. thomas has an apptment this month.
Karenw3
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Daugter, Grace, 3-14-02, LOBPI. Primary nerve graft and mod quad surgeries done at TCH before by age 13 mo.

Re: any one been to scottish rite in atlanta brachial plexus

Post by Karenw3 »

Carron, I remember meeting you in Houston about 8 years ago when my daughter, Grace was having surgery. I think we stayed at the same hotel. Anyway, I have not been to the Atlanta clinic, but a dr. in our area recommends some bp patients to go there. We are about 3 hours away from Atlanta (in TN) so I would love to hear what you think of it after your appt.
carron

Post by carron »

WOW long time.........We go monday so I will let you know. How are you all doing.
noahsma
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Birth Injury 10/10/2000; Severe injury including phrenic nerve involvement; Diaphragm plication at 6 weeks old, Primary Surgery at Texas Childrens at 3 months; Scapular release at TCH in 2003; Currently no breathing issues, but has elbow bony contracture, limited use of hand and shoulder sub lux.

Post by noahsma »

Any update on what you thought of the Atlanta clinic? My son has been a patient at Texas Children's and Maureen Nelson's clinic in Charlotte, NC; but we live in Atlanta and are looking for something local. My son was injured at birth 10 years ago. We haven't checked in with a doc in over a year -- need to get with it:)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:03 pm.