New York lawyer

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
chimley
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am the wife of Rick, LTBPI. On 6/30/2008, our lives were forever changed. Rick was in a severe auto accident and sustained multiple injuries: broken jaw and facial bones, mild traumatic brain injury, L1 fracture, 4th cranial nerve palsy and LTBPI. With regard to the LTBPI, Rick has had an ulner nerve transfer (January 2009). We are now considering next steps in his treatment, perhaps some muscle transfers. Pain continues to be the worst thing about his injury. We are told that the pain goes away within five years or people have learned to deal with it. Meanwhile, we pray....and wait.

Re: New York lawyer

Post by chimley »

Kevin,

Do you handle cases from resulting from worker's comp/auto accidents? We are in Michigan and my husband's brachial plexus injury was due to a work-related auto accident. His accident was 6/30/08. We consulted a lawyer in our small, rural community and as I'm sure you could guess, did not have a clue.

I don't even know where to begin to find someone who can help answer our many questions and concerns as I work to ensure Rick receives all that he is entitled.

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated! Kim
Tanner's Mom

Re: New York lawyer

Post by Tanner's Mom »

You have had some good recommendations, but I would take them all with a grain of salt, along with the name I give. Our attorney came highly recommended and it ended up being a VERY poor choice for us. By part way through the case we had lost much respect and truly questioned his integrity, so just be careful in this journey and do your own homework. Talk to several people and ask the right questions. I know the attorney below and he has experience with bpi cases. He works with some great expert witnesses and he really seems to have his heart in the right place, so he is worth including on your list to possibly connect with and look into.

Michael B. Ronemus
Ronemus & Vilensky
112 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10016
(212) 779-7070
mike.ronemus@ronvil.com

Good luck to you!
Lisa
guest4now

New York lawyer

Post by guest4now »

I am in need of a lawyer for childs BPI. I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a GOOD NY medical malpractice lawyer.....or can anyone give a recommendation for their lawyer that they used???? I have to be anonymous for now.....I live in NY so a NY lawyer would be great.....or any suggestion I will take...I look forward to reading the suggestions....thanks.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:54 pm.