martial arts??????

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Re: martial arts??????

Post by admin »

This is off topic, but to Brittney and Christy I just have to share that when I was 13 I would only wear purple! I even had 3 pairs of purple shoes! It got so bad that one of my teachers "challenged" me that I couldn't go 2 weeks without wearing purple. It was very, very hard for me to come up with those 10 outfits, but I wanted to win so I did it!

Both of you are such an inspiration to me with your wonderful attitudes and stories! Thanks so much.

Lexi (mom to Jason, lobpi, 1 year old this weekend!!)
CW1992

Post by CW1992 »

Hey Lexi and Jason!! Thank you for your post!:) So nice of you.
You cracked me up with your 'purple' story - I think Britt could not make it without pink - two weeks is a long time! She has one green shirt that says, "green is not my color" and wears it sometimes - LOL and then she's back to pink.

You had said that Jason is having a birthday - I wish him a very happy one!! Cake, icecream - and the sprinkles!!:) LOL (I wouldn't recommend a clown though - gees I scared all of the kids's at Britt's first b-day - they all cried when the clown came) LOL Funny now but traumatizing at the time.... You sound like a great Mom and I'm sure that you will give him a special day - have fun - one is a fun age!!
Christy
PinkFlamingo

Post by PinkFlamingo »

Thanks!!! My favorite colors are pink and purple! My room is purple and my clothes are pink! lol, I think I love flamingos so much because they're pink. My family calls me flamingo because I wear pink and my legs are stick-like! lol, I don't think I could go 2 WEEKS without pink!

Tell Jason I told him Happy Birthday!

Lisa- It was an honor doing the Pink Flamingo dance with you too! I had a great time with you at the symposium!

Brittney
13, LOBPI
anon for legal

martial arts??????

Post by anon for legal »

has anyone had any of the OBPI kids involved in martial arts? If so what kind do you recommend?

I've been told that tia chi (sp) helps with balance and stretching, but haven't seen any research with BPI's?
any help is appreciated!
thanks

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:25 pm.