Ohio / Indiana / Kentucky area BPI picnic

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
Jane

Ohio / Indiana / Kentucky area BPI picnic

Post by Jane »

This is an invitation to the May 18th BPI picnic at Sharon Woods near Cincinnati. The time is 1-5.

Follow the google map for directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&g ... state1=dir

Everyone is welcome. Please reply if you plan to come or if you have questions. Thanks.

Jane
Joanie

Re: Ohio / Indiana / Kentucky area BPI picnic

Post by Joanie »

I'm so sorry that I'm going to miss this event. I already have two local committments for that day. As it is, I will have to go directly from one to the other. This doesn't leave me the travel time to get to your event.

Joanie
Jane

Post by Jane »

I have several families who have replied directly to me, so I just wanted to send a reminder to anyone else who may want to come tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

Message was edited by: Jane
Jane

Post by Jane »

All who came to the BPI picnic enjoyed the friendship and sharing of ideas and therapy tips.

We have decided to make this a twice a year event. We plan to picnic at this same location on the Sunday after Mother's Day and the Sunday after Labor Day every year.

So I hope to see some of you at our next picnic on Sept. 7, 2008.

Thanks.

Jane
F-Litz
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI, LTBPI at age 6.5, Sensory Issues, CP, Diaphragm Weakness, Aspberger's

Post by F-Litz »

Jane can you email me please? I have a couple of questions.. thanks :)
francine@litzfamily.com