Atlanta area

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
Jill - Briana's mom

Atlanta area

Post by Jill - Briana's mom »

I am in the greater Atlanta area and am the mother of a LOBPI daughter. I was wondering if their are any support groups around here or if anyone else from this area would be interested in one here if I wanted to try and start one. You can reply here or email me at smartfam5@comcast.net.

Jill-Mom to Briana 4yrLOBPI
Marnie

Re: Atlanta area

Post by Marnie »

I live about 15 miles east of Birmingham and would love an Atlanta get together...I hope you get more interest.
Jill - Briana's mom

Thanks for your interest Marnie..I am waiting to see if anyone else responds from around this area before trying to set something up! Jill
GAmom

Post by GAmom »

I am from way south GA about 4 1/2 to 5 hours from Atlanta and would love to go to a get togehter. My son's surgeon is in Atlanta.

Ashley, mom to Brayden ROBPI
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I would be interested in starting a group in the Georgia area. I am almost 2 hours south of Atlanta. My daughter is currently under the care of a doctor in the Atlanta area. Please keep me informed.

Alternate email address: jeilaj@aol.com
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Katrina

If you need some information on how to form a group contact Claudia@ubpn.org

Kath (adult/robpi)
UBPN BOD
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
kbowers

Post by kbowers »

Kath,

Sorry, but i worded my response wrong. I was trying to say that i would be interested in participating in a group get together in the Georgia area.
Jill - Briana's mom

I am happy to see all of you are wanting to get together and are willing to travel in order to make it happen! I am still hoping for a few more in our area but will start trying to get us all a date.

Jill Smart...smartfam5@comcast.net
ccorkra

Post by ccorkra »

Hey, this is Lucy's mom. We live in Atlanta, my daughter Lucy is a LOBPI. I would be interested in a get together/support group.
MHBF

Post by MHBF »

THATS GREAT I LIVE IN TENN ABOUT 4 TO 5 HRS AWAY. I THINK ITS A WONDERFUL IDEA. LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP.