What am I suppose to wear to Camp

Discuss Camp UBPN
Drea492
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: OBPI - Birth Injury Happended to the Right Arm. No surgurys done and minimal therapy throughout my life.

What am I suppose to wear to Camp

Post by Drea492 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:06 pm

Ok I know its not a fashion show, but does anyone know what the weather is suppose like? Mostly Jeans deal?
Is this an outdoors type camp and I need to bring extra cans of bug spray?

Quite curious

jmar
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: brachial plexus stretch during thoracic outlet syndrome surgery on may 18, 2010.

Re: What am I suppose to wear to Camp

Post by jmar » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:14 am

It will probably be a bit chilli. And yes it is an outdoor deal.it is in a mountainous area. But that time of year could still be warmer also. But more than likely it will be on the cooler side. To be on the safe side bring a mix of both warm clothes and a few cool things.

ASC
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: OBPI

Post by ASC » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:37 pm

Bring summer and fall clothing. Have fun!

Drea492
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: OBPI - Birth Injury Happended to the Right Arm. No surgurys done and minimal therapy throughout my life.

Post by Drea492 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:30 pm

Excellent…thanks for the responses! I broke me foot so I hope to recover enough for a boot before the trip. :-)

allison d

Post by allison d » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi, I was informed by a long time camper with the ubpn, that you should take a small flashlight for evening walks to campfire etc, and a hoodie because it does get cool.
T-shirt,shorts,long pants or jeans, sneakers. I would suggest one on those plug in night lights for your room, great for the bathroom to leave on all night.
P.s. Don't forget pj's.

Allison.