CAMP

Discuss Camp UBPN
karategirl1kyu
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI, had surgery when I was 9- they moved muscles and tendons from one side of my arm to the other side. I can lift my arm to about my eye level, can't straigten it all the way and can't completely supinate my wrist.

CAMP

Post by karategirl1kyu »

how and when do i find out if i got a scholarship? i havent heard back at all and i really want to go! :(
~Mel/23/LOBPI
mamaofsix
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Second son, Cameron, left obstetric brachial plexus injury in 2005.
Primary never graft surgery at 3 months old at St. Louis Children's Hospital
and several rounds of Botox injections.

Re: CAMP

Post by mamaofsix »

Hi! We have had a larger request than anticipated for scholarships for this camp. We are carefully reviewing each application and we will be contacting the applicants soon. Thank you for your patience and we hope to see you at camp!

Claudia & Anise
UBPNcamp2012 Coordinators
karategirl1kyu
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI, had surgery when I was 9- they moved muscles and tendons from one side of my arm to the other side. I can lift my arm to about my eye level, can't straigten it all the way and can't completely supinate my wrist.

Post by karategirl1kyu »

thank you, i appreciate it. i dont want to book a flight and have to cancel i just dont know what i can swing.. but if i have a ballpark ill be able to try to save. thank you for the response :) and i REALLLLLYYYY hope to see everyone again!
~Mel/23/LOBPI
jmar
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: brachial plexus stretch during thoracic outlet syndrome surgery on may 18, 2010.

Post by jmar »

when is the deadline for registration extended till? does anyone know?
veggiebug
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I weighed 11 lbs. 4 oz. when I was born.
I was delivered by forceps which resulted in my ROBPI.
I've never had any surgical intervention.

Post by veggiebug »

At this point there is no official deadline for camp. When there is I'm sure they will post it.

-Traci
jmar
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: brachial plexus stretch during thoracic outlet syndrome surgery on may 18, 2010.

Post by jmar »

any one who is going to be driving to camp from southern indiana or kentucky or anyone going up I-64 might want to leave the day before or at least several hours earlier than planned. a portion of I-64 through illinois is going to be shut down to one lane for i think about 4 miles or so. the news station here in evansville is warning of major delays for anyone traveling in that area till sometime in october. i put this on here now so people can adjust their timing to get to camp on time.