Camp was AMAZING!!! Thanks to everyone for all your hard work!

Discuss Camp UBPN
littleryansmom

Camp was AMAZING!!! Thanks to everyone for all your hard work!

Post by littleryansmom »

I can't imagine all the countless hours and attention to detail that was put into this camp. We had an incredible time and feel like we now have a new family. We met so many inspiring people and had a ton of fun! Thanks to each and every one of you who put so much time into making this camp possible. We're definitely in for 2009!!!
Joanie

Re: Camp was AMAZING!!! Thanks to everyone for all your hard work!

Post by Joanie »

WOW! I'm busy catching up, here at home. This is the first chance I've had to get on the boards since I got home. Thanks so much for all the hard work from all the people who put this camp together!

Joanie
rachelcasa

Post by rachelcasa »

Camp is the most amazing thing a person can experience. If you haven't ever gone to one you should really consider it. There is no need to be shy because you will meet so many people who welcome you with open arms. You will meet friends who will last a lifetime.

The most amazing part for me is seeing the children who have such great support from their peers and adults too. The kids are so lucky to have others to discuss their injuries with. As most of us adults we all felt as if we were the only one's in the world with this injury and it is truly amazing to find out there are a whole bunch of us who can understand one another's pain.

Thanks everyone who helped put the camp together and thanks everyone who went to camp to make it successful.

*HUGS*
I miss you all!!

Rachel from MT
PeggyF

Post by PeggyF »

The UBPN Board of Directors deserve a big round of applause! So do the campers :) Together, we make it all work. The BOD did work very hard (as they always do) to make the camp experience special and memerable and, as always and it was a great SUCCESS!

Rachel- glad you made it home. We'll have to find a new "circle" in Florida ;)