store items

Discuss Camp UBPN
alaskanmom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Mom of daughter with complete right brachial plexus avulsion from a sledding accident

store items

Post by alaskanmom »

I was just wondering if we are going to have a chance to buy from the ubpn store at camp? I put off ordering until now and it won't get here in time for camp. I wanted to get some of everything but especially the little silver ribbons to give to our congress people.
Thanks
Rene
njbirk

Re: store items

Post by njbirk »

Yes, Rene, we will have the UBPN store open at camp! It'll be a good opportunity to stock up on magnets and wristbands and ribbon pins.

Nancy Birk
UBPN President
LOBPI, 52 years
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I was wondering... how do I get a wristband?? I really thought that this was fairly uncommon, but there is a whole world of us out there! Im 18 and i have been living with erbs palsy for all 18!
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Mellissa
Welcome to the message boards.
We all thought it was a rare injury. I am glad you found us. Here is the link to the order form.
http://ubpn.org/awareness/OrderForm.pdf

If you send your Name and Address to Nancy@ubpn.org
she will put you on the mailing list for Outreach our Publication. There is no charge for it.
Kath adult/obpi
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Post by hope16_05 »

Mellissa,
I am 18 also, if you want you can email me at hope16_05@hotmail.com. I have also had my injury for all 18 years my injury is to my right arm.
Hope to hear from you,
Amy 18 ROBPI from MN
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Can we buy more UBPN Camp 05 Tshirts???????????
njbirk

Post by njbirk »

Email me and I will check sizes. We do have a few left.

Nancy Birk
UBPN President
nancy@ubpn.org