BPI Awareness Video

Tell us your Awareness efforts!
saramillet

BPI Awareness Video

Post by saramillet »

In honor of BPI Awareness Week, I put together a little video in honor of my daughter, Madison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3Gq5fLrJno
jmar
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: brachial plexus stretch during thoracic outlet syndrome surgery on may 18, 2010.

Re: BPI Awareness Video

Post by jmar »

your daughter is adorable. i wish a her the best in her journey with this injury.
cfancher
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: My daughter is having tests run to see if she has BPI. She has a lot of pain in her left arm, numbness, tingling, her hand shakes. An MRI of the brain showed no signs of MS. She says it feels like something to do with her nerves. Lots of pain. Started about a month ago. In July a "friend" was playing around....big guy...and was hitting her on that arm......hard.....like slugbug.....she had a HUGE bruise on it. All over upper arm. One, does this sound like Bpi and two, could that hard punching have caused the damage?

Re: BPI Awareness Video

Post by cfancher »

You have a beautiful daughter!!! What a smile!!! What courage!!! I thought your video was well done. I had never heard of this. We are waiting to hear if my 25 year old daughter might have a BPI injury. I wish the best for you and your daughter. Looks like she has come a long way.