suggestions column

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
marymom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Teen aged home birthed son with OBPI

suggestions column

Post by marymom »

call me crazy but I thought this specific board was for suggestions to UBPN and/or the message boards My suggestion would be to move new messages to appropriate boards- just my big O
-mary
ps- Have you all ever considered a volunteer moderater on each board? with a certain set of criteria for appropriate content(for instance posts about injuries would be moved to gen or trauma board depending on content accodinging to pre established criteria):) Not sure how you guys do stuff here, I know Ryan, your involved, thats about all I know, you do the whole thing Ryan? Maybe it would be nice to involve the community- maybe it would be crazy, lol, just wondering :)
njbirk

Re: suggestions column

Post by njbirk »

Mary,

We cannot physically move a message from one board to another. That is why we suggest someone also post on another board if the board they post on is not the most appropriate. Often that is done via an email and not on the board itself so that the board is not cluttered with such messages.

Nancy
marymom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Teen aged home birthed son with OBPI

Re: suggestions column

Post by marymom »

cut and paste,
copy, delete, and paste-