Red Dot Issue

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
ryan@ubpn.org

Red Dot Issue

Post by ryan@ubpn.org » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:04 pm

I have not had time to look into why the behavior of the red dot has changed. However, in talking to a few people I think the issue is that the software now considers anything new from the last time you logged in. This means if you never log out everything will always be new. Can you try logging out and back in?

Also, does everyone have their time zone set right?

Click "Your Control Panel" at the top right of the page near login logout.

Without setting your timezone correctly it may be confusing the system.

brandonsmom

Re: Red Dot Issue

Post by brandonsmom » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:19 am

Ryan, I think that makes sense now. At first, I didn't have auto log in and my dots were fine, but when I changed it to auto log in....I had those wicked red dots.....Never thought of that. Just wasn't complaining because everything else was so perfect, I didn't care about those dots.....thanks....gayle

marieke
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI
no external rotation against gravity, can only go to 90 degree fwd flexion, no hand-to-mouth
1 surgery at age 14 (latissimus dorsi transfer). In 2004, at age 28 I was struck with Transverse Myelitis which paralyzed me from the chest down. I recovered movement to my right leg, but need a KAFO to walk on my left leg. I became an RN in 2008.

Re: Red Dot Issue

Post by marieke » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:15 pm

OK, I logged out and stayed logged out for 12 hrs.. then logged in and the dots are still there, even on posts I have seen/read. So, no, that didn't change anything...
Marieke
Marieke Dufresne RN
34, LOBPI
http://nurse-to-be08.blogspot.com