RE: BPI VIDEO

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

RE: BPI VIDEO

Post by Carolyn J »

Is there anyway to put up the BPI Video on this web site somehow? There are a few people who haven't been able to manuver all the "Clicks" & "Upload/Downloads". I watched it 1 time and would like to see it again but everytime I go to the "Mega...." Web Site it is difficult & I just have to give up to keep my blood pressure down.
Maybe it's me???...
Thanks,
Carolyn J
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
brandonsmom

Re: RE: BPI VIDEO

Post by brandonsmom »

Hey Carolyn,
I gave up too and I hae not even seen it once !
gayle :0(
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Gayle,"Brandonsmom",
Judy T downloaded it & sent it to me. It's late & I can't seem to find your email address, sooo if you email me I'll forward it to you. It IS TOO GOOD to miss!! Any one else?...is welcome too.
Hugs,
Carolyn J
scottcj98406@comcast.net
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
brandonsmom

Post by brandonsmom »

I e-mailed you Thank you Gayle
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Carolyn
Please send it to me I can't seem to see it on line
Thanks hugs
Kath (adult/robpi)
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
brandonsmom

Post by brandonsmom »

Kath, you will love it.....she just me a copy !!! Gayle
brandonsmom

Post by brandonsmom »

Sorry, I meant she just sent me a copy !Gayle
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Gayle

I understand...
I hate it when I post and then read I wrote something all mixed up....

LOL...
I was very touched by the clip and I recognized so many of the kids. They are so cute.

Kath ( adult/robpi)

Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
Joanie

Post by Joanie »

Carolyn e-mailed the video to me, so I was finally able to see it. It's wonderful!

Thank you so much, Carolyn, for not giving up on giving me the chance to see this video.

Joanie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I know this is an old original post... but can anyone send me the video? I'd love to see what it has on it.

Thanks,

Staci McKay (26)
SLC
smckay317@hotmail.com